ODW Logistics at Buggyworks
ODW Logistics • Buggyworks • Columbus, Ohio • Turner Construction
Originally built in 1902, the Columbus Buggyworks closed 101 years ago due to the invention of the horseless-carriage. Now the long-vacant factory is a modern office building. Renovating and revitalizing the original wood structure, the office space designed in the Buggyworks features the exposed beams of the original building and also the original brick walls. ODW’s headquarters occupies 19,700sq.ft. of the second floor. Utilizing the large amount of windows the Buggyworks provides, the workspaces are all low-walled, open work spaces allowing all employees to take advantage of the natural light pouring in. The private offices, meeting rooms and conference rooms are located interiorly as well to maximize the overall use of natural light. With accents of reclaimed wood walls, furniture that is very industrial in feel and original Buggyworks-made wheels placed throughout the office, ODW pay homage to the past while giving themselves a modern work environment to carry them into the future.